Helping to clear Your Sinuses
Millions of people have sinus problems such as nasal congestion and respiratory ailments. There is a lot of pollution and chemicals in the air and environment. Alternative health care professionals recommend doing daily nasal cleaning using a saline solution. The process is known as Neti and also is done using a Neti Pot in order to properly cleanse the nasal passages.
This Practice is Employed by People Who Practice Yoga
In many cultures Neti is purification techniques performed prior to practicing Yoga. The practice of Neti originated thousands of years ago in India. Practicing Neti daily helps to wash your nose airways and helps the body in order to fight allergies and chronic sinusitis.
There is Now a Disposable Neti Pot Called Sinusaide
It is a sinus rinse and rinsing solution. It is just like a Neti Pot yet easier to utilize simply because the solution will be pre-mixed in a single use container. The solution consists of sodium chloride, that is salt, sodium bicarbonate, which is baking soda, and potassium sorbate in purified water.
- The formula comes from what doctors recommend as a natural remedy for patients who suffer from nasal and sinus overcrowding.
- Some recipes call for kosher salt and boiling water just before using.
- Other recipes require mixing dry ingredients in packages with lomaz warm water from the faucet.
- These solutions are employed in Neti pots, squash bottles and also light syringes which all need to be cleaned after each use.
- SinusAide has already been premixed plus a disposable container.
- There is no mixing or cleaning up soon after.
- This is a very convenient and portable nasal irrigation system that washes and moisturizes nasal passages.
- There are many benefits to using SinusAide.
- It gives you a simple and easy way to clean the sinuses.
- There are no prolonged as well as complicated guidelines to follow.
- You don't have to mix together virtually any dry ingredients or boil water.
- Cross contamination is averted because of the individual make use of pots.
- They are very small and portable nose relief that will fit in a pocket, purse, glove box or suitcase.
Chronic Sinusitis - What to Look For We ve all felt the pain of a sinus infection. The throbbing pressure, postnasal drip and congestion are just a few of the irritating symptoms in which we are all familiar with. Many people get over their infection within a week or so, but for some...
- Is actually non aerosol, non flammable and disposable and the containers are usually recyclable.
- There is nothing that has to be cleaned or sterilized afterward.
- This is a drug free remedy that does not contain the chemicals found in household iodized salt.
Neti Pots Work For Sinus & Ear Congestion
Ever Neti? If not - try it! Especially if you get frequent sinus infections. Check out my video for instructions and commentary on this ancient, simple and effective ...
Sinusaide Really is Easy to Use
You twist off the top of the box. You then tilt your head back and to one side. Press half of the answer straight into one nostril. You then repeat the process in the other nose. Now you throw out the most notable and empty container and you are done! It is that easy and simple to do.
Sinusaide is Available on the Internet and Also Available from Select Shops and Pharmacy
SinusAide does not require a prescription, but it may be behind the pharmacy counter. Unless you see in on the shelf ask your pharmacist. It is available at select Kroger and Winn-Dixie location plus at A good relationship Pharmacy & Well being Center airport locations. SinusAide is actually the perfect convenient, drug-free sinus relief aid.
Lawrence Reaves utilizes SinusAide, a leading provider of the sinus rinse assisting disposable neti pot for nasal" http://www.sinusaide.com/product.html" nasal irrigation and also sinus relief. SinusAide can be found online at: SinusAide.com .