How to get rid of Sinusitis with Yoga
Yoga can be used to cure any disease. Every disease can be treated with the help of yoga with no side effects. Sinusitis or respiratory infection will be one of the most common diseases which affect millions of people around the globe. Some of the most common symptoms of sinusitis are puffy face, runny nose, watery eyes, bad breath and frequent sneezing.
- Yoga asanas can be used to get rid of sinusitis and upper respiratory infection.
- At the same time yoga kriyas ought to prepare yourself before performing asanas in order to prepare yourself.
To start with, first wash your face with fresh and cold water. This will help in getting rid of mucus from the corners of the eyes and will make you feel fresh and energetic. Now focus on neti kriya. For this take some lukewarm saline water, draw it inside through one of the nostrils and allow it to flow out of the second nostril. This will help in cleaning of nose region. Now next is actually tratak which includes staring at an object until water starts coming out of your eyes. In tratak retain considering objects without blinking your eyes as well as water will come out of your eyes.
- Kapaalbhaati is an additional very effective yogic kriya in order to fight sinusitis.
- In this you have to breathe out the breath.
- Inhalation may be done instantly.
- This will help in curing watery eyes, soreness in the course of sinusitis.
- Asanas: After the above mentioned kriyas you can start with various yoga asanas to get more relief from sinusitis and upper respiratory infection.
- These asana will help in clearing the air passage and is likely to make way for appropriate circulation of liquids from nose as well as eyes.
- These asana ought to be done with eyes closed.
Greev Chakker or Neck Turn is Another Very Effective Asana Used to Deal With Sinusitis
Just move user neck from left to right and from right to left. This will give relief from sinusitis. Some of the other asanas which helps in getting rid of sinusitis are hath utthansan, veerbhadraasana and vajrasana.
- Pranayam: It really is beneficial to end this program with pranayam.
- Keep your back straight, eyes closed and relax your body.
All these kinds of sequences of kriyas, asanas and pranayam may help in getting rid of sinusitis.
Symptoms of a Sinus Infection Explained Sinus Doctor
CLICK HERE NOW Symptoms of a Sinus Infection Explained http://sinusinfectiondiscovery.com/ WARNING ! NOT ALL SINUS REMEDIES ARE THE SAME GO ...
- Become an expert yoga teacher.
- Get best yoga teacher training and also yoga accreditation.
- Assist others making their own existence peaceful and also happy